SPRING SOCCER PROGRAM
ATTENTION: 2017 Spring Soccer signups are complete. The season starts on Saturday 4/15.
Spring Soccer Program
The LVRSA Spring Rec Soccer League is a condensed program due to competing factors with other sporting activities in Long Valley for fields and other resources. We modify our divisions based on number of registered players for each age group. Our concept is to have organized pick-up games for each division, where the players will be placed on a team at each game. Therefore, participants will not be assigned to a single team for the season, instead each week we will “choose up sides” and play – with adult volunteers overseeing each session. Our season will run from April to May and we estimate appoximately 6 or 7 games on Saturdays during that timeframe. Younger children (e.g. Kindergarten, 1st graders) may have the boys and girls combined. The divisions will be designed based on the number of participants that register to ensure we have the proper number of players for games. There are no practices, only games!
1) Spring Program is only for those attending Kindergarten thru 12th Grade during this current school year.
2) Registration is for Washington Township residents only and participant must have at least one of the following requirements to be eligible:
- Live in Washington Township.
- Go to school in Washington Township.
- Have a parent that lives in Washington Township.
- Have a parent that pays taxes to Washington Township.