ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
|CLICK THIS LOGO TO LAUNCH FORM =>
The Long Valley Rec Soccer Association uses an online form for registration and is the only way to register for our programs.
The information collected will be exclusively used by LVRSA to maintain contact information and registrations.
This eliminates the manual effort by our volunteers to data entry registration forms and allow for you to maintain your contact information.
The information collect will not be shared with any other service or clubs and will only be used to administer the Spring and Fall soccer seasons offered by LVRSA.
- Click on LAUNCH ONLINE FORM at the top of the page to begin after you have read these instructions.
- The application will prompt you for email id and password. You must first enroll your email account with the site to obtain a log on password. Once you log on, you can change your password.
- The application uses menus on the left side of the screen to assist you.
- Under the FAMILY menu, add the Parent contact information and then add your Child(ren)'s information.
- Under the REGISTRATION menu, choose Complete Form to walk-thru the steps to complete and print your registration form.
- The completed form will display in your browser and will prompt for a printer.
- After printing click on the BACK link on the top right side of the form to return to the application.
- Choose Print Form to re-print your completed registration form, if necessary.
- You must bring the printed copy and payment to registration to confirm your placement in the soccer program (or mail it to the address in the upper right hand corner of this page).
- For future Fall/Spring registrations, you will only need to go to Complete Form, unless you need to update family information too.
The Long Valley Rec Soccer Association will not refund registration fees under any circumstances with the only exception being a late registrant who is on the wait-list and is unable to be placed in the program.
Please contact Website Administrator if you are experiencing any difficulties with the online form application.